My Books

In Language Arts this year, we read a few books. One of the books we read is called The Last Cuentista. I really liked this book because it was so unique. I had never read a book like it. I think it’s important that they keep the story going through generations. In the book there was a planet called Sagan. On the planet Sagan the workers that were on the ship were going to erase all of the peoples memories. I really liked this book. It left you on many cliff hangers, and I came into class every day excited to read.

Another big project that we worked on this year was our Ideal World. This project in the big picture is like you get to make your own world and you can have any rules. Anything you want. My planet was called Rosa. Some people probably just think this is another small middle school project But this was really special to me because I got to add an extra story to my Ideal World. It was a story about someone that is really important to me. It meant so much to be able to write about this.

After we made our Ideal World (we typed it in docs) we got to make books out of them. I really liked making books because it added so much to the experience. It made it more fun. In the book main experience we got so much freedom. I honestly thought we would have to do just what the teacher wants but we got to choose what we wanted to do. My book was pink because my planets name was Rosa, and Rosa in Italian is pink. Once you read the book, it all weaves together.